To look at a Gilberto Romero’s sculpture is to open one’s heart to joy and grace of movement – a sense of greater connection with the natural world and its mysteries. Through his shape, line, color, and use of negative and positive space, we experience freedom, flow, a pure and playful wonderment.
Bronze sculptor Gilberto Romero
LATEST NEWS & UPDATES
- Spring is just around the corner! Looking for sculpture for …Read More »
- Karla Winterowd takes you on a tour of our glass …Read More »
- Mixed media artist JD Wellborn takes you inside her studio …Read More »
- Karla Winterowd presents a hardcover collectors edition book on Charlie …Read More »
- Glass Invitational Show at Winterowd Fine Art. June 1-30th. Illuminations …Read More »
- Artist studio visit with Suzanne Wiggin New atmospheric oil paintings …Read More »
- Tom Kirby Exhibition March 25, 2022 5-7pm.Read More »
- Gift ideas from Santa Fe Part II. Contact the gallery …Read More »
Join our Winterowd Fine Art Gallery Mailing List to receive notifications regarding shows, exhibitions and relevant blog posts.